Two Minors Passed Away After Dining in DHA

0
281
Arizona Grill Sealed

Two Minors Passed Away After Dining in

DHA Due To Food Poisoning

Recently on 11th November 2018, a family in Karachi went out for dining. They first went to Chunky Monkey and had Curly Fries from there (the stall identity is still kept secret and the name is not yet disclosed). After having some rides, the family then went to Arizona Grill (A high-end Restaurant located at Main Zamzama Road in Defence, Karachi.) They lady had beef Mexican Steak and the minors ordered some other dishes.

Arizona Grill Zamzama Sealed

Everything was well until night. This was the time when the kids bought Candy Floss from Chunky Monkey and tried to eat it at night, but because they tasted and knew that there was something wrong, they didn’t eat it and threw it. Then around 2 AM in the morning, the cfamily reached home and the children slept after consuming milk. Around 6 AM in the morning, the minors started vomiting which made the relatives take them to hospital as and there it was reported that the case is of food poisoning and it’s been 4 hours now that the food poisoning has spread into the whole body. Samples of milk is also collected along with other samples for the interrogation.

Chunky Monkey

The two minors passed away yesterday in only few hours, and the mother is now admitted in a renouned Karachi based Hospital named as SouthCity Hopital in Clifton. The police is into the case and investigating it from every angle. The Chief Minister of Sindh, Murad Ali Shah, and the Governor of Sindh, Imran Ismail asked the concerned departments to look into the matter and sort it out. Both the locations (Chunky Monkey in DHA Phase IV, Karachi and Arizona Grill – Zamzama Branch) are seized by the higher authorities and it is also expected that it will remain sealed until the matter is sorted.

Kindly take our some time and pray for the departed souls and their family.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here